Build a custom connector with Treotham’s expanded ILME MIXO range
Treotham’s range of MIXO modular inserts is expanding and offering more alternatives and solutions to any installation with flexibility and compactness at the forefront of design.
The range includes the following:
- CX 20S I: A high density 20 pole module which protects signals against interferences. With its 4A, 32V, 0,8kV 3 rating, it is also available in the HNM – High Number of Matings version, with part number RX 20S I, for up to 10,000 mating cycles with the dedicated contacts, enclosures and frames.
- CX 02 4H: Double-sized Mixo insert for high current and high-tension requirements, with a rating of 40A 2,900/5,000V 15kV 3. The two-pole module grants an optimal insulation thanks to the PTFE high voltage resistant internal contact holders and the heat shrinking tubes for the rear side included in the package.
- RX 08 I6: The new, enhanced version of the Mixo Gigabit module, now available in the HNM – High Number of Matings version thanks to the application of a special lubrication. The advantages of the eight-pole Cat6A Gigabit connector, such as high-speed data transmission for an Ethernet connection up to 10Gb/s and a robust zinc alloy shield ensuring signal integrity, meet the 10,000 mating cycles performance, which is granted with the dedicated contacts, enclosures and frames.
- CX 01 J8..IF: Three new types of RJ45 female inserts, which enrich the data transfer modules range, offering a Cat. 6A Class EA, PoE+, IDC connection, suitable for 10Gb Ethernet transmission. Choose among:
- CX 01 J8AIF with TIA 568A coding;
- CX 01 J8BIF with TIA 568B coding;
- CX 01 J8PIF with Profinet coding.
- CX 01 9V2: The D-Sub shielded data connectors series is now enriched with the new module, which allows to connect two separate cables thanks to a double clamp on the shield, offering an even better performance for automation applications or installations requiring communication and data interface.