Siemon announces LightHouse portfolio of advanced fibre cabling solutions
Aligning the company’s established line of end-to-end fibre cable and connectivity systems with a wide array of new product innovations, Siemon’s LightHouse delivers a comprehensive range of high-performance fibre solutions to support nearly any network infrastructure.
LightHouse takes advantage of competitive pricing levels on the most commonly used fibre cable and connectivity systems, combining them with Siemon’s advanced, problem solving products to deliver a fiber portfolio unmatched in terms of total customer value.
Siemon’s LightHouse Advanced Fiber Solutions portfolio includes:
• Configurable end-to-end plug and play systems – Pre-terminated MTP, LC and SC cable assemblies and modules in Singlemode and Multimode supporting up to 40/100Gb/s, as well as feature-rich fiber management solutions, including the innovative LightStack ultra high-density plug and play system.
• Expanded fiber cable offering – Siemon’s comprehensive fibre cable line provides cost effective and readily available options across a full range of fibre types and performance levels, strand counts, jacket types and constructions.
• Extensive fibre jumper and pigtail line – LC, SC, and ST assemblies in Singlemode OS1/OS2 and Multimode, ranging from OM1 to OM4.
• Innovative ultra high-density LC jumper – Siemon’s new LC BladePatch jumper features an innovative push-pull latch and quick and easy field polarity changes designed for ultra high-density patching.
• Time-saving field-terminated connectors – High-performance epoxy-polish and mechanical splice field-terminated LC and SC connectors
• Easier fibre management – Expanded rack and wall-mount fiber enclosure options simplify high-density fibre cable and connectivity management and are enhanced by Siemon’s data centre cabinet and cable management products
• Ruggedized fiber options – Siemon’s ruggedised LC fiber connectivity provides an IP66/67-rated seal for harsh environments
• Quick splicing – Siemon fusion splice system interfaces between bulk cable and LC duplex jumpers connected directly to active equipment
• High performance fibre solutions for POL/PON Systems including: Splitters, enclosures, cable, connectors and cable assemblies.