New exclusive agreement between Rittal and APS Industrial for the supply of the Ri4Power modular switchboard system
Rittal has announced a new agreement with APS Industrial that states APS will become the exclusive distribution partner for Rittal’s Ri4Power type-tested modular switchboard system.
Ri4Power is a Form 1-4 modular system for the configuration of tested low-voltage switchgear with inner form separation that enables optimum configuration for a wide range of applications.
The agreement, effective from 1 February, will aid both organisations in offering local switchboard builders a broad range of top manufacturers.
Rittal managing director Michael Mallia says the key elements of the Ri4Power offering are standardisation, flexibility, conformance and assembly efficiency.
“With APS Industrial having a core focus on the switchboard builder market coupled with a national footprint with in-house technical support, this agreement enables Rittal to accelerate the growth of our power distribution portfolio,” he says.
APS Industrial managing director David Hegarty explains that “the Ri4Power solution which is exclusive to APS, not only offers customers a type tested switchboard to the latest IEC standards but is also tested for compatibility with our core switchgear offering that includes Siemens and Weidmüller.”
“This latest announcement further affirms the partnership between APS Industrial and Rittal and our shared commitment to bring Rittal power distribution products to the Australian market backed by leading customer service and technical support,” David says.
The Rittal Ri4Power system has many safety features;
– Type-tested to the internationally valid standard IEC 61 439-1 and -2
– Based on the tried and proven TS8 enclosure platform
– Suitable for busbar systems up to 5500A incorporating RiLine compact busbar system up to 1600A
– Simple design and planning with Rittal’s Power Engineering software
– Protection category up to IP 54
– Tested accidental arcing protection to IEC 61 641
– Additional preventative accidental arcing protection